7.06.2016

Twenty Five

As we can tell it's been a while since I've been on here. My apologies. I am not the best at staying on top of things like a blog. However this time around I am going to do my best to change things. Speaking of change, lots of things have changed.
I am now 25, my hair is blonde, and I am going to School for the first time in seven years! Yikes! I am still a Preschool teacher, lover of all things fashion and social media (except my blog), and I still own way too many nail polishes. 
Twenty Five has been quite a year already, and I am so excited to see what the remaining six months have in store for me.

 

I hope you all will continue on this blog journey with me and hold me accountable to blogging on a more regular basis. I'm thinking every Wednesday and Friday for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment